Canned Sockeye Sampler
4-can variety pack
Enjoy one 3.75 oz can each of the regular and no salt added versions of our Traditional and Skinless & Boneless wild canned Sockeye
Vital Choice Guarantee: We'll replace your product or refund your money if you're not satisfied.
Enjoy one 3.75 oz can each of the regular and no salt added versions of our Traditional and Skinless & Boneless wild canned Sockeye:
- Includes 4 cans of our Wild Canned Sockeye Salmon
- Certified Kosher (OU)
- Products of Canada and Alaska
- Sustainably harvested
- 1 Wild Traditional Sockeye 3.75 oz
- 1 Wild Traditional Sockeye - No Salt Added 3.75 oz
- 1 Wild Skinless & Boneless Sockeye 3.75 oz
- 1 Wild Skinless & Boneless Sockeye - No Salt Added 3.75 oz
About Wild Canned Sockeye
Our signature Wild Canned Sockeye is the finest quality canned salmon available, because we select fish of superior culinary quality.
Our wild Sockeye salmon is specially selected, fully cooked and ready to eat. It’s a delicious, healthy choice that’s packed with flavor and omega-3 nutrition.
Sockeye salmon nutrition
In addition to ample protein, Alaskan Sockeye salmon offers abundant omega-3s, as well as unrivaled levels of vitamin D and astaxanthin (as-tuh-zan-thin), a carotenoid-class red-orange pigment with rare antioxidant power.
On average, Sockeye salmon provides these amounts of nutrients per 3 oz serving (click the Nutrition tab on this page to see the omega-3 levels per official serving size for this product):
- Omega-3s – About 997mg of omega-3 EPA+DHA, or 2 to 4 times more than the minimum daily EPA+DHA intake recommended by most world health authorities (250-500mg)).
- Vitamin D3 – About 585 IU in the optimal D3 form, which is more than most other fish, and more than any fortified food, approaching the child-to-adult US RDA of 600 IU.
- Astaxanthin – About 3.39 mg. This red-orange pigment is a carotenoid-class nutrient with unique health benefits.
What People Say
"I received my Salmon and I'm just blown away at how good this stuff is! I am so thankful I can now get my daily dose of wild Salmon when I'm traveling, and add to that, no preparation required."
— Melody Liddell
Learn this food's omega 3/6 balance, and why it matters.
Average Ratings: 5Write a Review
Read more reviews >
Keep canned fish in a cool place. Consume by the date stamped on each can.
Salmon is scrumptious in pasta or rice dishes, served on crackers, and as a delicious addition to salads. Click on the Recipes tab on this page.
See individual products for recipes and more information.
Non-perishable shipments to Washington State, Oregon, Idaho, and
Northern California may arrive faster, in 1 or 2 days.
Standard Shipping Fees
- Up to $49.99 = $4.95 shipping
- $50 - $98.99 = $9.95 shipping
- $99 and over = FREE shipping
address, including non-perishables sent to Alaska and Hawaii.
Overnight shipping and other premium services cost more; for
more information on this and all shipping topics, see our Shipping page.