Wild Alaskan Sockeye Salmon
3 oz pouch, skinless/boneless
Try our, ready-to-serve, skinless and boneless wild Alaskan Sockeye salmon in convenient foil pouches. Perfect for traveling, picnics, or a quick bite at work.
- Free shipping on orders over $99.
- Ships via Ground Service for 3-7 day delivery.
- Vital Choice Guarantee: We'll replace your product or refund your money if you're not satisfied.
- Skinless & boneless
- Durable pouch
- Sustainably harvested
- Product of USA (Alaska)
Our ready-to-serve, skinless and boneless wild Alaskan sockeye salmon in convenient foil pouches is perfect for traveling, picnics, or a quick bite at work. Simply open and enjoy!
Try our sockeye in sandwiches, salads, on whole-grain bread, or crackers.
Each pouch contains 6 oz of fully cooked wild sockeye salmon and a pinch of natural sea salt.
The retort cooking process preserves the fish perfectly for up to three years.
Sockeye salmon nutrition
In addition to ample protein, Alaskan sockeye salmon offers abundant omega-3s, as well as unrivaled levels of vitamin D and astaxanthin (as-tuh-zan-thin), a carotenoid-class red-orange pigment with rare antioxidant power.
On average, sockeye salmon provides these amounts of nutrients per 3 oz portion:
- Omega-3s – About 1,000mg of omega-3 EPA+DHA, or 2 to 4 times more than the minimum daily EPA+DHA intake recommended by most world health authorities (250-500mg)).
- Vitamin D3 – About 585 IU in the optimal D3 form, which is more than most other fish, and more than any fortified food, approaching the child-to-adult US RDA of 600 IU.
- Astaxanthin – About 3.39 mg. This red-orange pigment is a carotenoid-class nutrient with unique health benefits
Learn this food's omega 3/6 balance, and why it matters.
Average Ratings: 5Write a Review
Read more reviews >
Wild Alaskan Sockeye salmon, natural sea salt
Keep retort-pouched fish in a cool place. Consume by the recommended date. (Retort-pouched fish can be stored for three years if kept cool.)
Like Tuna, our Wild Red™ Sockeye Salmon tastes great in sandwiches or salads (click our Recipes tab for some easy recipe ideas) -- plain or with a bit of mayonnaise or seasoning mix. We like to sprinkle on a bit of our Lemon-Pepper Mix or Organic Salmon Marinade mix.
Non-perishable shipments to Washington State, Oregon, Idaho, and
Northern California may arrive faster, in 1 or 2 days.
Standard Shipping Fees
- Up to $49.99 = $4.95 shipping
- $50 - $98.99 = $9.95 shipping
- $99 and over = FREE shipping
address, including non-perishables sent to Alaska and Hawaii.
Overnight shipping and other premium services cost more; for
more information on this and all shipping topics, see our Shipping page.