Thai Coconut Soup
22 fl oz, just add fish or seafood
Savor our tasty and pleasing spicy blend of red curry, coconut, baby corn, and bamboo shoots, with lively coriander and sweet lemongrass!
Our Thai Coconut soup can be the centerpiece of your meal - or add Vital Choice seafood to make it even more filling.
Vital Choice Guarantee: We'll replace your product or refund your money if you're not satisfied.
PLEASE NOTE: To ensure delivered quality, the 1-Pouch and 3-Pouch options are available only when ordered with other frozen products. Seafood is not included.
- Gluten Free
- 2 to 4 servings per 22 oz pouch
- Ready to eat in less than 30 minutes
- Product of Canada
Our random-sized fish pieces are ideal for soups and stews, and are priced lower than whole portions or sides.
Each 22 oz pouch serves 2 to 4, depending on the amount of seafood added.
Average Ratings: 4.5Write a Review
Read more reviews >
Calcium 2% • Iron 6%
Keep frozen and use by "Best By" date on package. Once thawed, store any unused portion in the refrigerator for up to one week.
Thaw pouch in a bowl — to catch leaks due to small tears/holes that may develop on rare occasions — under refrigeration at or below 38 degrees Fahrenheit (3 degrees Celsius).
For quick-thawing, place frozen pouch in cool water for approximately 20 to 30 minutes, just until contents are flexible. Once thawed, immediately cook or refrigerate.
- Empty contents into saucepan and heat gently until soup is warmed through and steam curls from the pan. If you wish, add seafood of your choice, thawed and drained. Try halibut, small Oregon shrimp, and spot prawns!
- Cover the pan and cook on low heat for 5 to 7 minutes. Do not allow the soup to come to a hard boil, and don’t simmer longer than is needed to cook the seafood through.
- Remove pan from heat and leave lid in place for 3 to 4 minutes.
- Ladle the soup into bowls and enjoy!
One soup pouch serves two to four, depending on the amount of seafood added.
and ship Monday through Wednesday (except holidays).
Frozen foods ship via 2nd Day Air service or 1-3 Day Express Ground service, depending on shipping date and destination.
Standard Shipping Fees
- Up to $49.99 = $4.95 shipping
- $50 - $98.99 = $9.95 shipping
- $99 and over = FREE shipping
- We cannot ship perishable goods to PO boxes.
- Free standard shipping applies to all orders of $99 or more sent to any U.S. street address.
- Perishable shipments to Alaska and Hawaii are subject to surcharges; please see our Shipping page.
- Orders placed Saturday, Sunday, Monday, or before 10 AM Tuesday will ship on Tuesday* to arrive 1-3 days later.
- Orders placed between 10 AM Tuesday and 10 AM Wednesday will ship on Wednesday* to arrive 1-2 days later.
- Orders placed after 10 AM on Wednesday through 12:00 midnight Friday will ship on Monday* to arrive 1-3 days later.
For more information, see our Shipping page.