Sockeye Nova Lox Fillet
26 oz sliced whole fillet with gift box
Whole lox fillets in a beautiful box make a very impressive gift!
Our sustainably harvested sockeye salmon is cured in salt brine, gently cold-smoked over pure, natural alder wood, thin-sliced, then immediately flash frozen.
- Free shipping on orders over $99.
- Ships frozen with dry ice for 1-3 day Express Ground or Air delivery.
- Vital Choice Guarantee: We'll replace your product or refund your money if you're not satisfied.
- Certified Kosher (OU)
- Less sodium than average brands
- No nitrites or artificial additives and preservatives
- Sustainably harvested
Customers praise its vibrant flavor and silky texture. And you'll find that we use considerably less salt than most alternatives: 560 mg per 2 oz serving, versus as much as 900 mg in many national brands.
Recipients will be pleased and proud to serve our 26 oz lox fillet as a centerpiece for breakfast, brunch, cocktail hour, and social or business gatherings.
Average Ratings: 4Write a Review
Read more reviews >
Wild Alaskan Sockeye Salmon, salt, demerara brown sugar, natural wood smoke.
Keep frozen at or below 0° F (-18° C).
Vacuum-sealed fish held under these conditions should retain its quality for at least six to 12 months.
Shellfish and lean white fish (halibut, cod) generally have a longer freezer life than fatty fish like salmon, tuna, or sablefish.
NOTE: Seafood stored in frost-free freezers should be used within 3 months. And smoked salmon is as safe as cooked fish, thanks to the natural, salt-mediated curing process and flash-freezing.
Thaw under refrigeration at or below 38 degrees Fahrenheit (3 degrees Celsius).
Before thawing, puncture or remove packaging.
For quick-thawing, place frozen package in cool water for approximately 20 to 30 minutes, just until contents are flexible. Once thawed, immediately cook or refrigerate (if refrigerating, puncture package).
Prior to cooking, do not allow fish to reach temperatures above 38 degrees Fahrenheit (3 degrees Celsius).
- Crumble chunks into scrambled eggs with chopped, quick-sautéed chives, scallions, or bell peppers.
- Serve on a bialy, bagel, thin-sliced dark rye bread, or crisp rye cracker such as Wasa Bread. Spread the bagel, bread, or cracker with light cream cheese or avocado and top the salmon with thin tomato slices and/or capers and fresh basil leaves.
and ship Monday through Wednesday (except holidays).
Frozen foods ship via 2nd Day Air service or 1-3 Day Express Ground service, depending on shipping date and destination.
Standard Shipping Fees
- Up to $49.99 = $4.95 shipping
- $50 - $98.99 = $9.95 shipping
- $99 and over = FREE shipping
- We cannot ship perishable goods to PO boxes.
- Free standard shipping applies to all orders of $99 or more sent to any U.S. street address.
- Perishable shipments to Alaska and Hawaii are subject to surcharges; please see our Shipping page.
- Orders placed Saturday, Sunday, Monday, or before 10 AM Tuesday will ship on Tuesday* to arrive 1-3 days later.
- Orders placed between 10 AM Tuesday and 10 AM Wednesday will ship on Wednesday* to arrive 1-2 days later.
- Orders placed after 10 AM on Wednesday through 12:00 midnight Friday will ship on Monday* to arrive 1-3 days later.
For more information, see our Shipping page.