Smoked Salmon Sampler
Our 6-item variety pack
Enjoy or give a crowd-pleasing sample of our savory smoked delights! Lovers of smoked Salmon are sure to savor these succulent treats!
Vital Choice Guarantee: We'll replace your product or refund your money if you're not satisfied.
- Sockeye Salmon Nova Lox – One 4 oz pack
- Hot-Smoked Sockeye Salmon – One 6 oz pack
- Peppered Hot-Smoked Sockeye – One 6 oz pack
- Sockeye Salmon Candy* - One 6 oz portion
- King Salmon Candy* – One 5 oz portion
- Smoked King Salmon* - 5.5-oz package
All products in the Smoked Salmon Sampler are:
- Infused with natural alder wood smoke
- Individually vacuum-sealed
- No artificial coloring, nitrates or preservatives
- Sustainably harvested
*Premium wild king and sockeye salmon are marinated in a light salt brine mixed with organic brown sugar, then brought slowly to a sweet, smoky glaze over natural alder wood.
Learn this food's omega 3/6 balance, and why it matters.
Average Ratings: 4.5Write a Review
Read more reviews >
See individual products:
- Sliced Nova Lox (Cold-Smoked Sockeye) – 4 oz pack
- Hot-Smoked Sockeye Salmon – 6 oz portion
- Peppered Hot-Smoked Sockeye – 6 oz portion
- Sablefish Nova Lox – 4 oz pack
- King Salmon “Candy” – 5 oz portion
Keep frozen at or below 0° F (-18° C). Vacuum-sealed fish held under these conditions should retain its quality for at least six to 12 months. Shellfish and lean white fish (halibut, cod) generally have a longer freezer life than fatty fish (salmon, tuna, sablefish).
NOTE: Seafood stored in frost-free freezers should be used within 3 months.
Thawing instructionsThaw under refrigeration at or below 38 degrees Fahrenheit (3 degrees Celsius). Before thawing, puncture or remove packaging.
For quick-thawing, place frozen package in cool water for approximately 20 to 30 minutes, just until contents are flexible. Once thawed, immediately cook or refrigerate (if refrigerating, puncture package). Prior to cooking, do not allow fish to reach temperatures above 38 degrees Fahrenheit (3 degrees Celsius).
- Smoked fish is as safe as cooked fish, thanks to the natural, salt-mediated curing process and flash-freezing.
- Serve on a bialy, whole grain bagel, thin-sliced dark rye bread, or crisp rye cracker such as Wasa Bread.
- Spread the bagel, bread, or cracker with light cream cheese or avocado and top the salmon with thin tomato slices and/or capers and fresh basil leaves.
- Crumble chunks into scrambled eggs with chopped, quick-sautéed chives, scallions, or bell peppers.
and ship Monday through Wednesday (except holidays).
Frozen foods ship via 2nd Day Air service or 1-3 Day Express Ground service, depending on shipping date and destination.
Standard Shipping Fees
- Up to $49.99 = $4.95 shipping
- $50 - $98.99 = $9.95 shipping
- $99 and over = FREE shipping
- We cannot ship perishable goods to PO boxes.
- Free standard shipping applies to all orders of $99 or more sent to any U.S. street address.
- Perishable shipments to Alaska and Hawaii are subject to surcharges; please see our Shipping page.
- Orders placed Saturday, Sunday, Monday, or before 10 AM Tuesday will ship on Tuesday* to arrive 1-3 days later.
- Orders placed between 10 AM Tuesday and 10 AM Wednesday will ship on Wednesday* to arrive 1-2 days later.
- Orders placed after 10 AM on Wednesday through 12:00 midnight Friday will ship on Monday* to arrive 1-3 days later.
For more information, see our Shipping page.