Smoked Sockeye Mixed Portions
both plain & peppered varieties |
Plain and Peppered Portions (half of each), to please every palate. All of our Hot-Smoked Salmon is sutainably harvested. With less sodium than most brands and is vacuum sealed with no nitrites, artificial additives or preservatives.
Vital Choice Guarantee: We'll replace your product or refund your money if you're not satisfied.
Our mixed portion combination offers both our plain hot-smoked Sockeye variety and our hot-smoked Sockeye topped with organic cracked pepper.Savory and smoky, our wild Alaskan hot-smoked Sockeye is cured in a light salt brine and slowly smoked over pure, natural alder wood. Immediately flash-frozen to lock-in freshness - ready to just thaw and serve.
- Skin-on & boneless
- Vacuum sealed for freshness
- No nitrites or artificial additives and preservatives
- Sustainably harvested
- Certified Kosher (Kof-K)
- Product of USA (Alaska)
Learn this food's omega 3/6 balance, and why it matters.
Average Ratings: 5Write a Review
Read more reviews >
Plain Hot-Smoked Salmon:
Wild Alaskan sockeye, sea salt, natural wood smoke, nothing artificial added.
Peppered Hot-Smoked Salmon:
Wild Alaskan sockeye, sea salt, natural wood smoke, black peppercorns, nothing artificial added.
Keep frozen at or below 0° F (-18° C). Vacuum-sealed fish held under these conditions should retain its quality for at least six to 12 months. Shellfish and lean white fish (halibut, cod) generally have a longer freezer life than fatty fish (salmon, tuna, sablefish).
NOTE: Seafood stored in frost-free freezers should be used within 3 months.
Thaw under refrigeration at or below 38 degrees Fahrenheit (3 degrees Celsius). Before thawing, puncture or remove packaging.
For quick-thawing, place frozen package in cool water for approximately 20 to 30 minutes, just until contents are flexible. Once thawed, immediately cook or refrigerate (if refrigerating, puncture package). Prior to cooking, do not allow fish to reach temperatures above 38 degrees Fahrenheit (3 degrees Celsius).
- Smoked salmon is as safe as cooked fish, thanks to the natural, salt-mediated curing process and flash-freezing.
- Serve on a bialy, whole grain bagel, thin-sliced dark rye bread, or crisp rye cracker such as Wasa Bread.
- Spread the bagel, bread, or cracker with light cream cheese or avocado and top the salmon with thin tomato slices and/or capers and fresh basil leaves.
- Crumble chunks into scrambled eggs with chopped, quick-sautéed chives, scallions, or bell peppers.
and ship Monday through Wednesday (except holidays).
Frozen foods ship via 2nd Day Air service or 1-3 Day Express Ground service, depending on shipping date and destination.
Standard Shipping Fees
- Up to $49.99 = $4.95 shipping
- $50 - $98.99 = $9.95 shipping
- $99 and over = FREE shipping
- We cannot ship perishable goods to PO boxes.
- Free standard shipping applies to all orders of $99 or more sent to any U.S. street address.
- Perishable shipments to Alaska and Hawaii are subject to surcharges; please see our Shipping page.
- Orders placed Saturday, Sunday, Monday, or before 10 AM Tuesday will ship on Tuesday* to arrive 1-3 days later.
- Orders placed between 10 AM Tuesday and 10 AM Wednesday will ship on Wednesday* to arrive 1-2 days later.
- Orders placed after 10 AM on Wednesday through 12:00 midnight Friday will ship on Monday* to arrive 1-3 days later.
For more information, see our Shipping page.