Alaskan Sablefish Duo
50/50 two-fish combo
Wild Alaskan sablefish is a rich, incredibly succulent rarity. This Duo features plain sablefish portions, as well as our lightly smoked/salted "Oven-Ready" alternative. Both versions have skin on one side.
- Free shipping on orders over $99.
- Ships frozen with dry ice for 1-3 day Express Ground or Air delivery.
- Vital Choice Guarantee: We'll replace your product or refund your money if you're not satisfied.
Included in the sampler:
- Oven Ready Smoked Sablefish (Black Cod) - Three 4-oz Portions
- Alaskan Sablefish Black Cod - Three 4-oz Portions
Wild Alaskan sablefish – also known as butterfish or black cod – is a superbly rich, silky delicacy.
Because it lives in deep, cold waters, sablefish accumulates far more fat – and omega-3 fatty acids – than most other white fish, making it incredibly luscious.
In fact, it equals or exceeds wild salmon for fat and omega-3 content.
About our Oven Ready Smoked Sablefish
Our lightly smoked and salted Sablefish is superbly succulent version of this amazing, overlooked fish, and cooks to perfection in a flash!
NOTE: These portions are not cooked fully by the smoking process. They will cook through in 6-7 minutes using medium-high heat.
Average Ratings: 5Write a Review
Read more reviews >