One tenderloin per 11 oz package
Our tasty pork tenderloin come from pigs raised humanely, without drugs, that forage freely on nutritionally rich, chemical-free pasture.
- Free shipping on orders over $99.
- Ships frozen with dry ice for 1-3 day Express Ground or Air delivery.
- Vital Choice Guarantee: We'll replace your product or refund your money if you're not satisfied.
- No antibiotics
- No growth-promoters
- No confinement crates
- Raised on family farms
- Product of USA (Missouri)
Discover truly superior pork tenderloins, from pigs raised naturally and humanely.
As its name implies, pork tenderloin is the most tender cut, and choicer than pork loin. Our pork comes from pigs that forage freely on nutritionally rich, chemical-free pasture. In sad contrast, most pigs live confined on factory farms, where they’re fed all-grain diets, antibiotics, and growth-promoters (beta agonists) proven to harm many animals.
Read on to learn more about our exceptional pork and its exceptional family-farm providers.
Superior nutrition profile
Compared with their grain-fed counterparts, pasture-raised pigs provide more omega-3 fatty acids, vitamin E, beta-carotene, vitamin C, and vitamin D. Pasture-fed pigs also deliver fewer omega-6 fatty acids, which predominate in the standard American diet — to generally unhealthful effect.
Leaders in humane pig husbandry
The pure, delicious pork we’re proud to offer is the savory fruit of a vision. That holistic vision is what drives ninth-generation farmer John Arbuckle and his wife Holly, the co-founders of Missouri’s Singing Prairie Farms.
John — a self-described “pork nerd” — has become a leader in the campaign to simultaneously raise the quality of pigs’ lives and the nutritional and health quality of pork. The Arbuckles practice rotational foraging — a traditional way that works several wonders:
- Enhances pork’s nutritional quality
- Enriches soil fertility and resiliency
- Protects water purity in local streams
- Preserves and expands wildlife habitat
Holly and John raise their pigs humanely, without drugs, and let them forage freely on pure, rich, pasture. They farm naturally without agri-chemicals, sow their fields with diverse, pig-friendly plants, and practice rotational grazing to enrich the soil. As needed seasonally, the animals’ pasture diet is supplemented with non-GMO whole grain.
The Arbuckles strive to continually raise the proportion of forage in their animals’ diet and minimize the amount of grain, which is already comparatively small. As you’d expect, the Arbuckles shun pesticides, synthetic fertilizers, antibiotic feed additives, GMOs, and the growth-promoting drugs (beta agonists) commonly used on factory pig farms.
As a result, pork products from Singing Prairie Farms are nutritionally superior and free of drug residues — and the animals live healthier, happier lives!
Average Ratings: 5Write a Review
Pasture Raised Pork
Calcium - 4mg • 0%
Iron - .8mg • 4%
Potassium - 340mg • 8%
(serving size / nutritional data represents uncooked product)
Storage and handling
- Keep refrigerated or frozen.
- Thaw in refrigerator or microwave.
- Keep uncooked meat separate from other foods.
- Wash working surfaces (including cutting boards), utensils, and hands after touching raw pork.
You can broil, pan-fry, or grill our pork chops.
If you want well-done pork chops, cook them until they are cooked through to the center.
To avoid drying, remove the chops from the heat while still pink in the center, and let them rest, covered, for a few minutes to finish self-cooking.
In 2011, the U.S. Department of Agriculture lowered its recommended minimum cooking temperature for pork from 165°F to 145°F — the same temperature advised for beef, veal, and lamb.
Professional chefs have long used the 145°F minimum, because cooking it to 165°F can turn pork dry and bland.
Frozen foods are packed with dry ice
and ship Monday through Wednesday (except holidays).
Frozen foods ship via 2nd Day Air service or 1-3 Day Express Ground service, depending on shipping date and destination.
Standard Shipping Fees
- Up to $49.99 = $4.95 shipping
- $50 - $98.99 = $9.95 shipping
- $99 and over = FREE shipping
Overnight shipping and other premium services cost extra; for more information, see our Shipping page. (Live shellfish ship overnight at no extra cost.)
- We cannot ship perishable goods to PO boxes.
- Free standard shipping applies to all orders of $99 or more sent to any U.S. street address.
- Perishable shipments to Alaska and Hawaii are subject to surcharges; please see our Shipping page.
When will my frozen foods arrive?
- Orders placed Saturday, Sunday, Monday, or before 10 AM Tuesday will ship on Tuesday* to arrive 1-3 days later.
- Orders placed between 10 AM Tuesday and 10 AM Wednesday will ship on Wednesday* to arrive 1-2 days later.
- Orders placed after 10 AM on Wednesday through 12:00 midnight Friday will ship on Monday* to arrive 1-3 days later.
*Except when a holiday falls on the designated shipping day.
For more information, see our Shipping page.