Pastured-Pork Breakfast Sausage
12 oz pkg, perfect for patties
Paleo-friendly Breakfast Sausage from pigs raised humanely, without drugs, that forage freely on nutritionally rich, chemical-free pasture. No added sugars, no nitrates, nothing artificial.
Vital Choice Guarantee: We'll replace your product or refund your money if you're not satisfied.
Savor a truly superior pork Breakfast Sausage, seasoned perfectly with salt, pepper, and sage!
Our Breakfast Sausage comes in a single 12-oz. portion. Simply thaw it overnight in the fridge, and then hand-form the meat into patties sized to suit your preference.
The pork comes from pigs raised humanely, without drugs, that forage freely on nutritionally rich, chemical-free pasture.
In sad contrast, most pigs live confined on factory farms, where they’re fed all-grain diets, antibiotics, and growth-promoters (beta agonists) proven to harm many animals.
Superior nutrition profile
Compared with their grain-fed counterparts, pasture-raised pigs provide more omega-3 fatty acids, vitamin E, beta-carotene, vitamin C, and vitamin D.
Pasture-fed pigs also deliver fewer omega-6 fatty acids, which predominate in the standard American diet to highly unhealthful effect.
Leaders in humane pig husbandry
The pure, delicious pork we’re proud to offer is the savory fruit of a vision.
That holistic vision is what drives ninth-generation farmer John Arbuckle and his wife Holly, the co-founders of Missouri’s Singing Prairie Farms.
John — a self-described “pork nerd” — has become a leader in the campaign to simultaneously raise the quality of pigs’ lives and the nutritional and health quality of pork.
The Arbuckles practice rotational foraging — a traditional way that works several wonders:
- Enhances pork’s nutritional quality
- Enriches soil fertility and resiliency
- Protects water purity in local streams
- Preserves and expands wildlife habitat
Holly and John raise their pigs humanely, without drugs, and let them forage freely on pure, rich, pasture.
They farm naturally without agri-chemicals, sow their fields with diverse, pig-friendly plants, and practice rotational grazing to enrich the soil. As needed seasonally, the animals’ pasture diet is supplemented with non-GMO whole grain.
The Arbuckles strive to continually raise the proportion of forage in their animals’ diet and minimize the amount of grain, which is already comparatively small.
Naturally, they shun pesticides, synthetic fertilizers, antibiotic feed additives, GMOs, and the growth-promoting drugs (beta agonists) commonly used on factory pig farms.
As a result, pork products from Singing Prairie Farms are nutritionally superior and free of drug residues — and the animals live healthier, happier lives!
Average Ratings: 5Write a Review
Read more reviews >
Pork, water sea salt, pepper, sage.
Calcium - 11mg 0%
Iron - .85mg 4%
Potassium - 241mg 6%
(serving size / nutritional data represents uncooked product)
Serving & Storage:
- Keep refrigerated or frozen.
- Thaw in refrigerator or microwave.
- Keep uncooked meat separate from other foods.
- Wash working surfaces (including cutting boards), utensils, and hands after touching raw pork.
Cook your bratwurst by any method — broil, roast, pan-fry, grill, boil — until cooked through to the center.
Singing Prairie Farm Bratwurst contains a touch of spice, and is delicious served alone.Or, serve our sausage at breakfast with eggs to make a deeply satisfying, nourishing morning meal.
Frozen foods are packed with dry ice
and ship Monday through Wednesday (except holidays).
Frozen foods ship via 2nd Day Air service or 1-3 Day Express Ground service, depending on shipping date and destination.
Standard Shipping Fees
- Up to $49.99 = $4.95 shipping
- $50 - $98.99 = $9.95 shipping
- $99 and over = FREE shipping
Overnight shipping and other premium services cost extra; for more information, see our Shipping page. (Live shellfish ship overnight at no extra cost.)
- We cannot ship perishable goods to PO boxes.
- Free standard shipping applies to all orders of $99 or more sent to any U.S. street address.
- Perishable shipments to Alaska and Hawaii are subject to surcharges; please see our Shipping page.
When will my frozen foods arrive?
- Orders placed Saturday, Sunday, Monday, or before 10 AM Tuesday will ship on Tuesday* to arrive 1-3 days later.
- Orders placed between 10 AM Tuesday and 10 AM Wednesday will ship on Wednesday* to arrive 1-2 days later.
- Orders placed after 10 AM on Wednesday through 12:00 midnight Friday will ship on Monday* to arrive 1-3 days later.
*Except when a holiday falls on the designated shipping day.
For more information, see our Shipping page.