Fish & Bone Broth Sampler
4-broth variety pack, 24 fl oz ea
Savor an Old World superfood that delivers delicious, deeply satisfying nutrition! Each sampler pack provides four 24-oz pouches of Bone Broth:
- Free shipping on orders over $99.
- Ships frozen with dry ice for 1-3 day Express Ground or Air delivery.
- Vital Choice Guarantee: We'll replace your product or refund your money if you're not satisfied.
Each sampler pack provides four 24-oz pouches of Bone Broth:
- Vital Choice Organic & Free Range Chicken Bone Broth
- Vital Choice Organic & Grass Fed Beef Bone Broth
- Wild Alaskan Halibut Broth - 24-oz. pouch
- Wild Alaskan Salmon Broth - 24-oz. pouch
Stock your freezer with our broad selection of premium quality broths!
About our Wild Alaskan Salmon and Halibut broths
Our wild Alaskan fish broths are made from the heads, spines, and fins of wild salmon or halibut caught in cold, clear Alaskan waters.
We use select organic ingredients – vegetables, herbs, spices, and vinegar – to heighten their flavor and make both broths extra nutritious.
About our Organic Chicken and Beef Broths
First, we use a whopping five pounds of beef bones for every gallon of broth — much more than most brands. We also add one pound of beef trotters or “feet”, whose skin, tendons, and cartilage further heighten our broth’s exceptionally high collagen content.
And instead of simmering the broth for 48 hours — which tends to flatten flavors — our beef broth is simmered for just seven hours, in a special high-pressure pot. Importantly, the vegetables and herbs are not simmered as long as the bones and feet, to preserve their fresh, full flavors.
Finally, we pack our broth with loads of certified-organic vegetables, herbs, spices, and organic kombu kelp (seaweed).
First, we use a whopping five pounds of chicken bones for every gallon of broth — much more than most brands. We also add one pound of chicken feet per gallon, to further heighten our broth’s exceptionally high collagen content.
And instead of simmering the broth for 24 hours — which tends to flatten flavors — our chicken broth is simmered for just seven hours, in a special high-pressure pot. This unusual method preserves the flavor of our organic ingredients while extracting more collagen and protein from the poultry.
And we pack our broth with loads of locally sourced certified-organic vegetables, herbs, spices, and organic kombu kelp. Importantly, the vegetables and herbs are not simmered as long as the bones and feet, to preserve their fresh, full flavors.
Japanese cooks use kombu to make the famous “dashi” stock that serves as the tasty heart of their sauces and soups. Organic kombu adds salt, irresistible “umami” flavor, and extra minerals to our broth.
Our Organic Grass-Fed Beef Broth provides just 220mg of sodium per 8-oz. serving — that’s 60% less than the best-selling organic brand, and about 1/3 less than some “small-batch” organic brands.
Bone broth health benefits
Our bone broth is packed with collagen and glycosaminoglycans (GAGs): two key components of joint and connective tissues.
Collagen is also rich in easy-to-digest amino acids like proline and glycine, which serve as critical building blocks for joint and connective tissues. Glycine is also a precursor for glutathione, the most abundant antioxidant produced by our bodies.
Average Ratings: 4Write a Review
See the individual products:
and ship Monday through Wednesday (except holidays).
Frozen foods ship via 2nd Day Air service or 1-3 Day Express Ground service, depending on shipping date and destination.
Standard Shipping Fees
- Up to $49.99 = $4.95 shipping
- $50 - $98.99 = $9.95 shipping
- $99 and over = FREE shipping
- We cannot ship perishable goods to PO boxes.
- Free standard shipping applies to all orders of $99 or more sent to any U.S. street address.
- Perishable shipments to Alaska and Hawaii are subject to surcharges; please see our Shipping page.
- Orders placed Saturday, Sunday, Monday, or before 10 AM Tuesday will ship on Tuesday* to arrive 1-3 days later.
- Orders placed between 10 AM Tuesday and 10 AM Wednesday will ship on Wednesday* to arrive 1-2 days later.
- Orders placed after 10 AM on Wednesday through 12:00 midnight Friday will ship on Monday* to arrive 1-3 days later.
For more information, see our Shipping page.