1 lb bags, individually quick-frozen |
Known as the "cabernet" of berries, blackberries feature an earthy, wine-like flavor. They're delicious served over ice cream, yogurt, and other fruits, or used in berry-based recipes for pies, cobblers, and sauces.
Vital Choice Guarantee: We'll replace your product or refund your money if you're not satisfied.
- No Sugar Added
- Individually Quick Frozen
- Certified Kosher
- Certified 100% Organic by Oregon Tilth, Inc.
- Product of Serbia
*Frozen products must total $65.00, to prevent thawing during shipping. Please add frozen items until they total $65.00.
Known as the "cabernet" of berries, blackberries feature an earthy, wine-like flavor.
They're delicious served over ice cream, yogurt, and other fruits, or used in berry-based recipes for pies, cobblers, and sauces.
Blackberries are exceptionally rich in polyphenol compounds (anthocyanins, ellagic acid, quercetin, and procyandins) that are believed to support brain, vascular, and overall health.
In fact, blackberries offer higher polyphenol levels than blueberries, raspberries, or strawberries.
This sweet, dark purple fruit also offers abundant fiber, vitamin C, vitamin K, folic acid (a B vitamin), and manganese.
Note: Our organic blackberries are washed and ready to eat — despite great care, small leaf or stem fragments may occasionally remain.
What people say
These are the most AMAZING berries I have ever tasted, other than picking my own (which I don't have anymore). — Cynthia Gooding
Average Ratings: 5Write a Review
Read more reviews >
StorageKeep frozen. Thaw overnight in refrigerator.
Unless otherwise instructed, thaw and drain the blackberries before using them in recipes.
Serving TipsBreakfast: Serve thawed berries over whole grain cereals, granola, or yogurt, and blend with kefir and other ingredients for delicious fruit smoothies.
Cooking: Thawed, puréed berries make great toppings for fish, meats, or poultry, and will serve as the basis of delightful sauces.
Desserts: Perfect for Pie or Tart recipes calling for frozen berries, or poured over ice cream or frozen yogurt.
and ship Monday through Wednesday (except holidays).
Frozen foods ship via 2nd Day Air service or 1-3 Day Express Ground service, depending on shipping date and destination.
Standard Shipping Fees
- Up to $49.99 = $4.95 shipping
- $50 - $98.99 = $9.95 shipping
- $99 and over = FREE shipping
- We cannot ship perishable goods to PO boxes.
- Free standard shipping applies to all orders of $99 or more sent to any U.S. street address.
- Perishable shipments to Alaska and Hawaii are subject to surcharges; please see our Shipping page.
- Orders placed Saturday, Sunday, Monday, or before 10 AM Tuesday will ship on Tuesday* to arrive 1-3 days later.
- Orders placed between 10 AM Tuesday and 10 AM Wednesday will ship on Wednesday* to arrive 1-2 days later.
- Orders placed after 10 AM on Wednesday through 12:00 midnight Friday will ship on Monday* to arrive 1-3 days later.
For more information, see our Shipping page.