JJ Virgin's Get Fit Pack
Our "Get Fit Pack" was designed by bestselling fitness expert JJ Virgin to help folks follow her whole-foods-fueled path to fitness.
- Free shipping on orders over $99.
- Ships frozen with dry ice for 1-3 day Express Ground or Air delivery.
- Vital Choice Guarantee: We'll replace your product or refund your money if you're not satisfied.
JJ Virgin's Get Fit Pack* includes:
- Six Wild Pacific Salmon - 6 oz portions (two sockeye, two silver, and two king)
- One Organic Salmon/Seafood Marinade Mix - 2 oz pack
- Six Wild Alaskan Halibut - 6 oz portions
- Eight Wild Alaskan Cod - 6 oz portions
"Vital Choice is a seafood source I feel very good about sharing with friends and family. I've been absolutely blown away by the stellar quality of their wild Alaskan salmon and seafood." – JJ Virgin
JJ Virgin is one of the nation's foremost fitness and nutrition experts, an accomplished public speaker and media personality.
Her 25 years in the health and fitness industry – the past 10 in holistic nutrition and functional medicine – have earned JJ recognition as a weight loss expert who can unlock the door to lifelong weight management.
JJ is the author of "Six Weeks to Sleeveless and Sexy" published by Simon & Schuster Gallery and the co-star of the TLC reality series, Freaky Eaters.
Learn more at JJVirgin.com.
Average Ratings: 5Write a Review
- Wild Pacific Salmon (Sockeye, Silver, and King Salmon)
- Alaskan Halibut
- Alaskan Cod
- Organic Salmon Marinade Mix
Keep frozen at or below 0° F (-18° C). Vacuum-sealed fish held under these conditions should retain its quality for at least six to 12 months. Shellfish and lean white fish (halibut, cod) generally have a longer freezer life than fatty fish (salmon, tuna, sablefish).
NOTE: Seafood stored in frost-free freezers should be used within 3 months.
Thaw under refrigeration below 38° F (3° C). Use within 12 hours for best results. To quick-thaw, place unopened frozen package in cool water for 30 minutes or until fish is flexible.
Cooking and serving tips
- Rinse fish quickly in cold, clean water.
- Cook in a medium-hot lightly oiled pan, under a broiler, or on the grill for 7-8 minutes, until only the very center is still translucent.
- Remove fish from heat and let it “self-cook” another two to three minutes, until just cooked through to center before serving.
- NOTE: It is perfectly safe and healthful to serve our fish raw or partly cooked, because flash-freezing has rendered it 100% sushi-safe.
- Enliven your fish entree with seasonings such as Vital Choice Organic Salmon Marinade Mix or other herb-spice blends.
- Add the seasonings of your choice to a little olive oil and marinate the fish, refrigerated, for 30-60 minutes or overnight. Or, simply mist fish lightly with olive oil or macadamia nut oil and dust with seasonings before cooking.
and ship Monday through Wednesday (except holidays).
Frozen foods ship via 2nd Day Air service or 1-3 Day Express Ground service, depending on shipping date and destination.
Standard Shipping Fees
- Up to $49.99 = $4.95 shipping
- $50 - $98.99 = $9.95 shipping
- $99 and over = FREE shipping
- We cannot ship perishable goods to PO boxes.
- Free standard shipping applies to all orders of $99 or more sent to any U.S. street address.
- Perishable shipments to Alaska and Hawaii are subject to surcharges; please see our Shipping page.
- Orders placed Saturday, Sunday, Monday, or before 10 AM Tuesday will ship on Tuesday* to arrive 1-3 days later.
- Orders placed between 10 AM Tuesday and 10 AM Wednesday will ship on Wednesday* to arrive 1-2 days later.
- Orders placed after 10 AM on Wednesday through 12:00 midnight Friday will ship on Monday* to arrive 1-3 days later.
For more information, see our Shipping page.