An Introductory Sampler | Product #FGS053
Curated for our newest customers, this approachable sampler is a delicious introduction to a fabulous fish foursome. It features both salmon and white fish, so it’s sure to please both sides of the table.
Due to demand, this product is temporarily out of stock. Sign up for our waitlist and be the first to know when it’s back!
Out of Stock
Vital Choice Guarantee: We'll replace your product or refund your money if you're not satisfied.
on orders over $99
Our Discover Wild sampler is a delicious introduction to a fabulous fish foursome. It features both salmon and white fish, so it’s sure to please both sides of the table.
- Wild Pacific King Salmon – two 4 oz portions, skin-on, boneless
- Wild Alaskan Sockeye Salmon – two 4 oz portions, skinless, boneless
- Wild Alaskan Halibut– two 6 oz portions, skinless, boneless
- Wild Alaskan Cod – two 6 oz portions, skinless, boneless
- Organic Lemon Pepper Seasoning – 2.5 oz pouch
Individual Product Details
For full details, including ingredients and nutritional information, click on the individual product below:
Known also as Chinook, Pacific king salmon is the richest and most sought-after of the Pacific salmon family. Sustainably line-caught on small boats, our king salmon is iced immediately and flash-frozen within hours to preserve its fresh-caught quality. Wild king salmon tops all salmon species for fat and omega-3 content, and is also rich in vitamin D. Kosher (OU).
Unlike most Alaskan sockeye, ours comes from fisheries in regions known to produce the world’s finest wild salmon. This fish typically commands the highest prices on world markets due to its unrivaled quality, flavor, and oil content. In addition to ample protein, sockeye offers abundant omega-3s and vitamin D. Known also as “red” salmon, sockeye is the richest of all wild salmon in the powerful antioxidant, astaxanthin. Kosher (OU).
Renowned as one of the world’s premier white fish, Alaskan halibut’s mild-but-rich flavor and firm texture make it a favorite of chefs and home cooks alike. We select the smallest fish of the catch, those weighing 20 pounds or less, to ensure optimal purity. Its firm, meaty texture and big snow-white flakes make our Alaskan halibut great for grilling, pan-searing, poaching, braising, or steaming in parchment. Popular in tacos, sushi, and ceviche.
State-of-the-art humane fishing methods and single-freeze processing make this the best cod available. Scientific studies have shown that humane catch methods result in fish with a higher nutritional quality, better flavor, and a longer shelf life. Fabulous when baked, sautéed, or grilled, our wild Alaskan cod is a versatile white fish that pleases many palates.
Formulated especially for Vital Choice with herbs and spices certified organic by Oregon Tilth, this premium seasoning imparts a zesty, tangy flavor that's especially well-suited to fish and shellfish. Organic & Kosher (KSA)
See individual items:
See individual items:
Frozen foods are packed with dry ice
and ship Monday through Wednesday (except holidays).
Frozen foods ship via 2nd Day Air service or 1-3 Day Express Ground service, depending on shipping date and destination.
Standard Shipping Fees
- Up to $49.99 = $6.95 shipping
- $50 - $98.99 = $12.95 shipping
- $99 and over = FREE shipping
Overnight shipping and other premium services cost extra; for more information, see our Shipping page. (Live shellfish ship overnight at no extra cost.)
- We cannot ship perishable goods to PO boxes.
- Free standard shipping applies to all orders of $99 or more sent to any U.S. street address.
- Perishable shipments to Alaska and Hawaii are subject to surcharges; please see our Shipping page.
When will my frozen foods arrive?
- Orders placed Saturday, Sunday, Monday, or before 10 AM Tuesday will ship on Tuesday* to arrive 1-3 days later.
- Orders placed between 10 AM Tuesday and 10 AM Wednesday will ship on Wednesday* to arrive 1-2 days later.
- Orders placed after 10 AM on Wednesday through 12:00 midnight Friday will ship on Monday* to arrive 1-3 days later.
*Except when a holiday falls on the designated shipping day.
For more information, see our Shipping page.