Savory Sablefish Sauté
Put an Italian spin on sablefish with this easy pan recipe.
1 medium onion, halved and thinly sliced
3 zucchini, cut in 1/4 inch slices
2 carrots, diagonally cut in thin slices
1/4 teaspoon thyme, crushed
Grated Parmesan cheese (optional)
Spinach fettuccine (enough for 5 small servings)
- Cut sablefish in 1 1/2 inch chunks; sprinkle with salt and pepper.
- Bring pasta water to a boil, add pasta and cook for time indicated on package.
- As pasta water is about to boil, sauté sablefish, vegetables and thyme in hot oil for 8‒10 minutes or until sablefish flakes easily when tested with a fork, and vegetables are crisp-tender.
- Drain pasta and rinse briefly with cool water.
- Serve sautéed sablefish and vegetables with spinach pasta and Parmesan cheese.