Our simple plan for enjoying Easter eggs… if you find ‘em!
by Barbara Howard
This spring-like salad is great by itself, in a sandwich, on a bed of greens, or even on toast at breakfast.
4 hard boiled eggs, peeled and rinsed and chopped coarsely
1 can Vital Choice Wild Red Salmon, drained and chopped coarsely
1 cup chopped celery
1/4 teaspoon Bell's Seasoning (contains rosemary, oregano, sage, ginger, marjoram, thyme, and pepper)
1 tablespoon low-fat mayonnaise
- Gently blend the salmon, eggs, celery in a mixing bowl
- Add the seasoning, and fold in mayonnaise
- Chill and serve on bed of greens, or in sandwich with lettuce and tomato
- Add 1 cup chopped apples and 1/4 cup chopped walnuts or almonds for a modified Waldorf Salad.
- Instead of mayonnaise, carefully fold in 1/2 cup whole berry cranberry sauce.
- Add 1 tablespoon onion chopped fine if desired