Please NOTE: When ordering our Organic Chocolate from April 23 through September 30, you must include at least one frozen item to help prevent melting during transit.
Certified Fair Trade
Certified Kosher-Dairy (Square K)
Certified Organic by Oregon Tilth, Inc.
Made with raw cocoa for maximum antioxidant content
Our Extra-Dark Organic Chocolate boasts a whopping 80% cocoa, making it rich in flavor and beneficial polyphenols.
Unlike some chocolate, ours is made with raw cocoa that has not been treated with alkali ... a standard process called Dutching, which destroys most of cocoa's beneficial antioxidants.
Health benefits of dark chocolate
Savored sparingly, our Extra-Dark Organic Chocolate is as heart-healthful as it is soul-satisfying.
The polyphenol content of cocoa solids exceeds that of all common foods, including tea, berries, or grapes.
- The polyphenols abundant in extra-dark chocolate (catechins, procyanidins, and more) appear to support artery function and promote healthy blood fat and clotting profiles.
- The 7 grams of saturated fat per half-bar consist of stearic acid from cocoa butter, which has no known adverse effects on blood cholesterol profiles.
*Manufactured on shared equipment with products containing wheat, milk, peanuts, and tree nuts.
Ingredients:Organic Dark Chocolate (organic cocoa beans, organic cane sugar, organic cocoa butter, organic vanilla bean), Dried organic blueberries, organic cane sugar, organic sunflower oil.
Extra Dark Organic Chocolate with Wild Blueberries
Number of servings: 1/2 bar (28g)
|Amount Per Serving
||Calories from Fat 110
| Sugars 6g
|Vitamin A 0 % • Vitamin C 0 % • Calcium 1 % • Iron 5 %
|* Percent Daily Values
are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your daily values may be higher or lower
depending on your calorie needs.
Keep in a cool, dark place. Place in a tightly sealed container after opening. Best if enjoyed within 12 months of purchase.
Serve at room temperature with berries, wine, and tea or coffee.
Frozen foods are packed with dry ice
and ship Monday through Wednesday (except holidays).
Frozen foods ship via 2nd Day Air service or 1-3 Day Express Ground service, depending on shipping date and destination.
Standard Shipping Fees
- Up to $49.99 = $4.95 shipping
- $50 - $98.99 = $9.95 shipping
- $99 and over = FREE shipping
Overnight shipping and other premium services cost extra; for more information, see our Shipping page
. (Live shellfish ship overnight at no extra cost.)
When will my frozen foods arrive?
- We cannot ship perishable goods to PO boxes.
- Free standard shipping applies to all orders of $99 or more sent to any U.S. street address.
- Perishable shipments to Alaska and Hawaii are subject to surcharges; please see our Shipping page.
- Orders placed Saturday, Sunday, Monday, or before 10 AM Tuesday will ship on Tuesday* to arrive 1-3 days later.
- Orders placed between 10 AM Tuesday and 10 AM Wednesday will ship on Wednesday* to arrive 1-2 days later.
- Orders placed after 10 AM on Wednesday through 12:00 midnight Friday will ship on Monday* to arrive 1-3 days later.
*Except when a holiday falls on the designated shipping day.
For more information, see our Shipping page