- Gluten free
- No added sugar
- Vacuum sealed for freshness
- Less sodium than average brands
- No nitrites or artificial additives and preservatives
- Sustainably harvested
- Certified Kosher (Kof-K)
- Product of USA
Our savory Smoked King Salmon is incredibly luscious, and packed with healthful omega-3s and vitamin D.
To achieve this spectacular culinary treat, we start with premium, hand-caught king salmon that's landed and cleaned within hours of harvest.
Each portion is then cured in a light, sugar-free salt brine, slowly smoked over pure, natural hardwood, and flash-frozen to lock in freshness.
Serve with crackers (great with cream cheese and capers added), on salads, or place on top of sautéed organic greens.
The possibilities are many. And preparation is a no-brainer. Just thaw and serve!
What People Say
"I am in love with your hot-smoked salmon! It's fabulous flaked and scrambled with eggs and onions."
Dana Jacobi, author of 12 Best Foods Cookbook
Wild Pacific King salmon, sea salt, natural wood smoke.
SKP05 Smoked King Salmon, 4.8 oz. (136g)
Serving Size 2 oz
Number of servings: About 2.5
|Amount Per Serving
||Calories from Fat 45
| Sugars 0g
|Contains 1220mg of omega-3 fatty acids per serving.
Vitamin A 0%
Vitamin C 0%
|* Percent Daily Values
are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your daily values may be higher or lower
depending on your calorie needs.
- Keep frozen at or below 0° F (-18° C).
- Vacuum-sealed fish held under these conditions should retain its quality for six to 12 months.
- NOTE: Seafood stored in frost-free freezers should be used within 3 months.
Smoked salmon is as safe as cooked fish, thanks to the natural, salt-mediated curing process and flash-freezing.
Thaw under refrigeration at or below 38 degrees Fahrenheit (3 degrees Celsius). Before thawing, puncture or remove packaging.
For quick-thawing, place frozen package in cool water for approximately 20 to 30 minutes, just until contents are flexible.
Once thawed, immediately cook or refrigerate (if refrigerating, puncture package). Prior to cooking, do not allow fish to reach temperatures above 38 degrees Fahrenheit (3 degrees Celsius).
- Serve on a bialy, whole grain bagel, thin-sliced dark rye bread, or crisp rye cracker such as Wasa Bread.
- Spread the bagel, bread, or cracker with cream cheese or avocado and top the salmon with thin tomato slices and/or capers and fresh basil leaves.
- Crumble chunks into scrambled eggs with chopped, quick-sautéed chives, scallions, or bell peppers.
Frozen foods are packed with dry ice
and ship Monday through Wednesday (except holidays).
Frozen foods ship via 2nd Day Air service or 1-3 Day Express Ground service, depending on shipping date and destination.
Standard Shipping Fees
- Up to $49.99 = $4.95 shipping
- $50 - $98.99 = $9.95 shipping
- $99 and over = FREE shipping
Overnight shipping and other premium services cost extra; for more information, see our Shipping page
. (Live shellfish ship overnight at no extra cost.)
When will my frozen foods arrive?
- We cannot ship perishable goods to PO boxes.
- Free standard shipping applies to all orders of $99 or more sent to any U.S. street address.
- Perishable shipments to Alaska and Hawaii are subject to surcharges; please see our Shipping page.
- Orders placed Saturday, Sunday, Monday, or before 10 AM Tuesday will ship on Tuesday* to arrive 1-3 days later.
- Orders placed between 10 AM Tuesday and 10 AM Wednesday will ship on Wednesday* to arrive 1-2 days later.
- Orders placed after 10 AM on Wednesday through 12:00 midnight Friday will ship on Monday* to arrive 1-3 days later.
*Except when a holiday falls on the designated shipping day.
For more information, see our Shipping page