- GMO-free - Non-GMO Project Verified
- Certified organic
- No sugar added. (except 1g per serving in the Kimchi).
- No lactose, gluten, or vinegar
- Raw, unpasteurized, ships cold on dry ice
- Beneficial probiotic bacteria and enzymes
- Packaging is BPA-free, phthalate-free, and recyclable
- Vented pouch to prevent buildup of fermentation gasses
Not only do fresh, raw, fermented krauts taste great, they provide significant health benefits.
Modern science and centuries of tradition suggest that these “living” fermented foods promote the healthy gut microbiome essential to digestive, immune-system, and overall health.
Vital Choice offers six vibrantly delicious varieties of Farmhouse Culture kraut.
If you can’t decide among them, try our convenient combo pack … you may find it tough to pick a favorite!
These life-enhancing, crazily tasty krauts feature a wide range of flavorful veggies and spices, from pickles, ginger, beets, garlic, jalapeno, and horseradish to leeks, caraway, leeks, wakame, and cabbage.
Enjoy them as lively, crunchy, colorful companions to Vital Choice seafood or add them to tacos, soups, sandwiches, wraps, burgers (salmon or organic grass-fed beef), sushi, and salads.
Taste. Imagine. Experiment! Your body, brain and palate will be ever so pleased.
Keep refrigerated at or below 38 degrees Fahrenheit (3 degrees Celsius).
Or, keep frozen at or below 0° F (-18° C). Frozen kraut should retain its quality for up to 12 months.
Thaw under refrigeration.
Once the package is opened, refrigerated kraut will retain its quality for about 6 months.
Frozen foods are packed with dry ice
and ship Monday through Wednesday (except holidays).
Frozen foods ship via 2nd Day Air service or 1-3 Day Express Ground service, depending on shipping date and destination.
Standard Shipping Fees
- Up to $49.99 = $4.95 shipping
- $50 - $98.99 = $9.95 shipping
- $99 and over = FREE shipping
Overnight shipping and other premium services cost extra; for more information, see our Shipping page
. (Live shellfish ship overnight at no extra cost.)
When will my frozen foods arrive?
- We cannot ship perishable goods to PO boxes.
- Free standard shipping applies to all orders of $99 or more sent to any U.S. street address.
- Perishable shipments to Alaska and Hawaii are subject to surcharges; please see our Shipping page.
- Orders placed Saturday, Sunday, Monday, or before 10 AM Tuesday will ship on Tuesday* to arrive 1-3 days later.
- Orders placed between 10 AM Tuesday and 10 AM Wednesday will ship on Wednesday* to arrive 1-2 days later.
- Orders placed after 10 AM on Wednesday through 12:00 midnight Friday will ship on Monday* to arrive 1-3 days later.
*Except when a holiday falls on the designated shipping day.
For more information, see our Shipping page