Wild Keta (chum) salmon roe (eggs), water, sea salt.
Salmon Caviar (Ikura) - 2 oz
Serving Size 1 oz (28g)
Number of servings: 2
|Amount Per Serving
||Calories from Fat 33
| Sugars 0g
|Vitamin A 3% • Vitamin C 0%
Calcium 2% • Iron 3%
|* Percent Daily Values
are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your daily values may be higher or lower
depending on your calorie needs.
Keep frozen at or below 0° F (-18° C) and use within six months. Ikura stored in frost-free freezers should be used within 3 months.
Thawing should take place slowly in order to preserve quality. Thaw in unopened jar, under refrigeration at or below 38 degrees Fahrenheit (3 degrees Celsius). Once thawed, serve immediately.
Serve ikura with crackers, bread, and/or and celery stalks, or over fresh steamed rice or soba noodles.
Frozen foods are packed with dry ice
and ship Monday through Wednesday (except holidays).
Frozen foods ship via 2nd Day Air service or 1-3 Day Express Ground service, depending on shipping date and destination.
Standard Shipping Fees
- Up to $49.99 = $4.95 shipping
- $50 - $98.99 = $9.95 shipping
- $99 and over = FREE shipping
Overnight shipping and other premium services cost extra; for more information, see our Shipping page
. (Live shellfish ship overnight at no extra cost.)
When will my frozen foods arrive?
- We cannot ship perishable goods to PO boxes.
- Free standard shipping applies to all orders of $99 or more sent to any U.S. street address.
- Perishable shipments to Alaska and Hawaii are subject to surcharges; please see our Shipping page.
- Orders placed Saturday, Sunday, Monday, or before 10 AM Tuesday will ship on Tuesday* to arrive 1-3 days later.
- Orders placed between 10 AM Tuesday and 10 AM Wednesday will ship on Wednesday* to arrive 1-2 days later.
- Orders placed after 10 AM on Wednesday through 12:00 midnight Friday will ship on Monday* to arrive 1-3 days later.
*Except when a holiday falls on the designated shipping day.
For more information, see our Shipping page