- Whole, boneless sardine fillets
- Packed in organic tomato sauce
- Certified sustainable
Our succulent Portuguese sardines are harvested once a year, when levels of omega-3s and flavor reach their peak.
They’re custom-canned for us within hours of harvest, by a family that's been perfecting their craft for over 150 years.
These boneless sardine fillets with are packed in organic tomato sauce, rich in antioxidants and tangy taste.
Vital Choice video: Sardine harvesting and packing
We visited our Portuguese sardine partners, video camera in hand, and captured the harvest, landing, and packing. View it at YouTube
What People Say
- "...these are the BEST sardines I have ever eaten!" Jean Singer, Eustis, FL
- "A clean tasting fish. No fishy taste or after taste. Oil taste is very subtle and almost hidden. A meaty, tender fish. I would eat again." Rating: 4? sardines (out of 5) – Drew, author of the Mouthful of Sardines blog
Portuguese sardines, organic tomato paste, water, organic extra virgin olive oil, natural sea salt
Canned Sardine Fillets in Tomato
Serving Size 3.5 oz. (100g)
Number of servings: 1
|Amount Per Serving
||Calories from Fat 102
| Sugars 0g
|Vitamin A: 0%
Vitamin C: 0%
*Percent Daily Values (DV) are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.
Contains 3324mg of omega-3 fatty acids per serving.
|* Percent Daily Values
are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your daily values may be higher or lower
depending on your calorie needs.
Non-perishable goods ship via Ground service Monday - Friday (except
holidays) and normally arrive in 3-7 days, depending upon destination.
Non-perishable shipments to Washington State, Oregon, Idaho, and
Northern California may arrive faster, in 1 or 2 days.
Standard Shipping Fees
- Up to $49.99 = $4.95 shipping
- $50 - $98.99 = $9.95 shipping
- $99 and over = FREE shipping
Free standard shipping applies to orders of $99 or more per U.S.
address, including non-perishables sent to Alaska and Hawaii.
Overnight shipping and other premium services cost more; for
more information on this and all shipping topics, see our Shipping page