- Whole, boneless sardine fillets
- Gluten free
- Low sodium
- Easy-open top
- Packed in purified water
- Certified sustainable
- Best-by date 12/31/2016
Our premium Portuguese sardines are deliciously succulent, and exceptionally rich in omega-3s.
They’re caught off the Portuguese coast, at the seasonal peak of rich flavor and omega-3 content.
Upon landing, they're custom-packed for us by a Portuguese family firm that's been perfecting their craft for over 150 years.
Vital Choice video: Sardine harvesting and packing
We visited our Portuguese sardine partners video camera in hand, and captured the harvest, landing, and packing. View it at YouTube
What People Say
- "Your sardines in olive oil are outstanding and nothing compares to them ... better than the fresh charcoal broiled sardines I had in Morocco.” – Artemis Simopoulos, M.D., author ofThe Omega Diet
- "... these are the BEST sardines I have ever eaten!” Jean Singer, Eustis, FL
- "A clean tasting fish. No fishy taste or after taste. Oil taste is very subtle and almost hidden. A meaty, tender fish. I would eat again.” Rating: 4.5 sardines (out of 5)” – Drew, author of the Mouthful of Sardines blog
Portuguese sardines, purified water
Canned Sardine Fillets in water
Serving Size 3.5 oz. (100g)
Number of servings: 1
|Amount Per Serving
||Calories from Fat 87
| Sugars 0g
|Vitamin A: 0%
Vitamin C: 0%
*Percent Daily Values (DV) are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.
Contains 2730mg of omega-3 fatty acids per serving.
|* Percent Daily Values
are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your daily values may be higher or lower
depending on your calorie needs.
Store in a cool dry place.
Keep canned fish in a cool place. Consume by the date stamped on each can.
Sardines are scrumptious in pasta dishes, served on crackers, and they make delicious additions to salads and pizza.
Non-perishable goods ship via Ground service Monday - Friday (except
holidays) and normally arrive in 3-7 days, depending upon destination.
Non-perishable shipments to Washington State, Oregon, Idaho, and
Northern California may arrive faster, in 1 or 2 days.
Standard Shipping Fees
- Up to $49.99 = $4.95 shipping
- $50 - $98.99 = $9.95 shipping
- $99 and over = FREE shipping
Free standard shipping applies to orders of $99 or more per U.S.
address, including non-perishables sent to Alaska and Hawaii.
Overnight shipping and other premium services cost more; for
more information on this and all shipping topics, see our Shipping page