Store in a cool dry place.
Keep canned fish in a cool place. Consume by the date stamped on each can.Serving Tips
Sardines are scrumptious in pasta dishes, served on crackers, and they make delicious additions to salads and pizza. Click on the Recipes tab on this page.
- Fill a medium-sized stockpot with water, add 1 teaspoon salt if desired, and bring water to a rolling boil over high heat.
- Add Kamut whole-grain pasta and cook10 to 12 minutes, until tender.
- While pasta is cooking, lightly drain both cans of Vital Choice Natural Pack Albacore Tuna and set contents aside.
- Heat 1 tablespoon olive oil in large sauté pan over medium heat. Add diced tomatoes to pan and cook for 4 minutes, until heated through and beginning to bubble. Add contents of spice packet, 1/2 cup of water, and drained tuna to the pan and stir to blend. Cover pan and reduce heat to low; cook for 8 minutes.
- When pasta is done, drain it well and combine with tomato and tuna mixture. Serve and enjoy.
Non-perishable goods ship via Ground service Monday - Friday (except
holidays) and normally arrive in 3-7 days, depending upon destination.
Non-perishable shipments to Washington State, Oregon, Idaho, and
Northern California may arrive faster, in 1 or 2 days.
Standard Shipping Fees
- Up to $49.99 = $4.95 shipping
- $50 - $98.99 = $9.95 shipping
- $99 and over = FREE shipping
Free standard shipping applies to orders of $99 or more per U.S.
address, including non-perishables sent to Alaska and Hawaii.
Overnight shipping and other premium services cost more; for
more information on this and all shipping topics, see our Shipping page