- Durable pouch
Product of USA (Alaska)
Our premium skinless-boneless wild Alaskan Sockeye salmon also comes in convenient foil pouches.
They're ready to serve, and perfect for traveling, picnics, or a quick bite at work. Simply open and enjoy!
Try our sockeye in sandwiches, salads, on whole-grain bread, or crackers.
The retort cooking process preserves the fish perfectly for up to three years.
Sockeye salmon nutrition
Alaskan sockeye salmon offers protein and omega-3s in abundance.
In addition, sockeye provides literally unrivaled levels of vitamin D and astaxanthin (as-tuh-zan-thin) ... a carotenoid-class red-orange pigment with rare antioxidant power.
On average, sockeye salmon provides these amounts of nutrients per 3 oz portion:
- Omega-3s – About 1,000mg of omega-3 EPA+DHA, or 2 to 4 times more than the minimum daily EPA+DHA intake recommended by most world health authorities (250-500mg)).
- Vitamin D3 – About 585 IU in the optimal D3 form, which is more than most other fish, and more than any fortified food, approaching the child-to-adult US RDA of 600 IU.
- Astaxanthin – About 3.39 mg. This red-orange pigment is a carotenoid-class nutrient with unique health benefits.
Ingredients:Wild Alaskan Sockeye salmon, natural sea salt
Wild Alaskan Sockeye Salmon - 3 oz Pouch
Serving Size Serving Size: 3 oz. (85g)
Number of servings: Servings Per Container: 1
|Amount Per Serving
||Calories from Fat 67
| Sugars 0g
|Contains 1100mg of omega-3 fatty acids per serving.
|* Percent Daily Values
are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your daily values may be higher or lower
depending on your calorie needs.
Keep retort-pouched fish in a cool place. Consume by the recommended date. (Retort-pouched fish can be stored for three years if kept cool.)
Like Tuna, our Wild Red™ Sockeye Salmon tastes great in sandwiches or salads (click our Recipes tab for some easy recipe ideas) -- plain or with a bit of mayonnaise or seasoning mix. We like to sprinkle on a bit of our Lemon-Pepper Mix or Organic Salmon Marinade mix.
Non-perishable goods ship via Ground service Monday - Friday (except
holidays) and normally arrive in 3-7 days, depending upon destination.
Non-perishable shipments to Washington State, Oregon, Idaho, and
Northern California may arrive faster, in 1 or 2 days.
Standard Shipping Fees
- Up to $49.99 = $4.95 shipping
- $50 - $98.99 = $9.95 shipping
- $99 and over = FREE shipping
Free standard shipping applies to orders of $99 or more per U.S.
address, including non-perishables sent to Alaska and Hawaii.
Overnight shipping and other premium services cost more; for
more information on this and all shipping topics, see our Shipping page