|PLEASE NOTE: To ensure delivered quality, the 1-Pouch and 3-Pouch options are available only when ordered with other frozen products. Seafood is not included. |
- Gluten Free
- 2 to 4 servings per 22 oz pouch
- Ready to eat in less than 30 minutes
- Product of Canada
Savor our tasty and pleasantly spicy blend of red curry, coconut, baby corn, and bamboo shoots, with lively coriander and sweet lemongrass!
Our Thai Coconut soup can be the centerpiece of your meal - or add Vital Choice seafood to make it even more filling.
Each 22 oz pouch serves 2 to 4, depending on the amount of seafood added.
Keep frozen and use by Best by date on package. Once thawed, store any unused portion in the refrigerator for up to one week.
Thaw under refrigeration at or below 38 degrees Fahrenheit (3 degrees Celsius). Before thawing, puncture or remove packaging.
For quick-thawing, place frozen package in cool water for approximately 20 to 30 minutes, just until contents are flexible. Once thawed, immediately cook or refrigerate (if refrigerating, puncture package). Prior to cooking, do not allow fish to reach temperatures above 38 degrees Fahrenheit (3 degrees Celsius).
- Thaw pouch in refrigerator, or quick-thaw by submerging sealed pouch in cool water for 30 minutes.
- Empty contents into saucepan and heat gently until soup is warmed through and steam curls from the pan. If you wish, add seafood of your choice, thawed* and drained. Try halibut, small Oregon shrimp, and spot prawns!
- Cover the pan and cook on low heat for 5 to 7 minutes. Do not allow the soup to come to a hard boil, and don’t simmer longer than is needed to cook the seafood through.
- Remove pan from heat and leave lid in place for 3 to 4 minutes.
- Ladle the soup into bowls and enjoy!
One soup pouch serves two to four, depending on the amount of seafood added.
*To quick-thaw any of our fish or shellfish: keeping fish portions in their sealed packages, immerse in cold water until fully flexible (20-30 minutes). You can also use frozen fish and shellfish ... just increase the cooking time indicated above.
Thai Coconut Soup - 22 oz.
Serving Size 1 cup (237mL)
Number of servings: 2.7
|Amount Per Serving
||Calories from Fat 80
| Sugars 4g
|Vitamin A 2% • Vitamin C 19%
Calcium 2% • Iron 6%
|* Percent Daily Values
are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your daily values may be higher or lower
depending on your calorie needs.
Water, coconut milk (coconut milk, water, guar gum), baby corn, onions, bamboo shoots, tomatoes, carrots, red curry paste, red peppers, green peppers, high-oleic sunflower oil, galangal, cilantro, lime juice, garlic, natural untreated sea salt, lemongrass, evaporated cane juice, kaffir lime leaves.