Each package of tea has specific brewing instructions on the back.
• Brew teas loose (not packed tightly), to allow the leaves to open fully and release all their flavor.
• Our Permanent Filter is the perfect tool for the job.
• Start with good-tasting water, such as spring or filtered.
• Don't overboil, as this depletes the oxygen in the water and compromises flavor.
Non-perishable goods ship via Ground service Monday - Friday (except
holidays) and normally arrive in 3-7 days, depending upon destination.
Non-perishable shipments to Washington State, Oregon, Idaho, and
Northern California may arrive faster, in 1 or 2 days.
Standard Shipping Fees
- Up to $49.99 = $4.95 shipping
- $50 - $98.99 = $9.95 shipping
- $99 and over = FREE shipping
Free standard shipping applies to orders of $99 or more per U.S.
address, including non-perishables sent to Alaska and Hawaii.
Overnight shipping and other premium services cost more; for
more information on this and all shipping topics, see our Shipping page