Keep canned fish in a cool place. Consume by the date stamped on each can.Serving Tips
Sardines are scrumptious in pasta dishes, served on crackers, and they make delicious additions to salads and pizza.
Also see individual products for recipes and more information:
- Sardines in Organic Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- Sardines in Organic EV Olive Oil, Spiced
- Sardines in Spring Water with No Added Salt
- Sardines in Organic Tomato Sauce
- Boneless-Skinless Sardines
- Mackerel in Organic Extra Virgin Olive Oil
Non-perishable goods ship via Ground service Monday - Friday (except
holidays) and normally arrive in 3-7 days, depending upon destination.
Non-perishable shipments to Washington State, Oregon, Idaho, and
Northern California may arrive faster, in 1 or 2 days.
Standard Shipping Fees
- Up to $49.99 = $4.95 shipping
- $50 - $98.99 = $9.95 shipping
- $99 and over = FREE shipping
Free standard shipping applies to orders of $99 or more per U.S.
address, including non-perishables sent to Alaska and Hawaii.
Overnight shipping and other premium services cost more; for
more information on this and all shipping topics, see our Shipping page