- No Sugar Added
- Individually Quick Frozen
- Certified Kosher
- Certified 100% Organic by Oregon Tilth, Inc.
- Product of Chile
Known as the "cabernet" of berries, blackberries feature an earthy, wine-like flavor.
They're delicious served over ice cream, yogurt, and other fruits, or used in berry-based recipes for pies, cobblers, and sauces. (See Recipe tab on this page.)
Blackberries are exceptionally rich in polyphenol compounds (anthocyanins, ellagic acid, quercetin, and procyandins) that are believed to support brain, vascular, and overall health.
In fact, blackberries offer higher polyphenol levels than blueberries, raspberries, or strawberries.
This sweet, dark purple fruit also offers abundant fiber, vitamin C, vitamin K, folic acid (a B vitamin), and manganese.
Our organic blackberries are washed and ready to eat, however, despite great care, small leaf or stem fragments may occasionally remain.
NOTE: The 3 Bag option (FFO103) is available only when ordered with other frozen products, to help ensure against thawing during transit..
What people say
These are the most AMAZING berries I have ever tasted, other than picking my own (which I don't have anymore).
- Cynthia Gooding
Certified organic blackberries.
Serving Size 1 cup (140g)
|Amount Per Serving
||Calories from Fat 5
| Sugars 15g
|* Percent Daily Values
are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your daily values may be higher or lower
depending on your calorie needs.
Keep frozen. Thaw overnight in refrigerator.
Unless otherwise instructed, thaw and drain the blackberries before using them in recipes.Serving Tips
Breakfast: Serve thawed berries over whole grain cereals, granola, or yogurt, and blend with kefir and other ingredients for delicious fruit smoothies.
Cooking: Thawed, puréed berries make great toppings for fish, meats, or poultry, and will serve as the basis of delightful sauces.
Desserts: Perfect for Pie or Tart recipes calling for frozen berries, or poured over ice cream or frozen yogurt.
Frozen foods are packed with dry ice
and ship Monday through Wednesday (except holidays).
Frozen foods ship via 2nd Day Air service or 1-3 Day Express Ground service, depending on shipping date and destination.
Standard Shipping Fees
- Up to $49.99 = $4.95 shipping
- $50 - $98.99 = $9.95 shipping
- $99 and over = FREE shipping
Overnight shipping and other premium services cost extra; for more information, see our Shipping page
. (Live shellfish ship overnight at no extra cost.)
When will my frozen foods arrive?
- We cannot ship perishable goods to PO boxes.
- Free standard shipping applies to all orders of $99 or more sent to any U.S. street address.
- Perishable shipments to Alaska and Hawaii are subject to surcharges; please see our Shipping page.
- Orders placed Saturday, Sunday, Monday, or before 10 AM Tuesday will ship on Tuesday* to arrive 1-3 days later.
- Orders placed between 10 AM Tuesday and 10 AM Wednesday will ship on Wednesday* to arrive 1-2 days later.
- Orders placed after 10 AM on Wednesday through 12:00 midnight Friday will ship on Monday* to arrive 1-3 days later.
*Except when a holiday falls on the designated shipping day.
For more information, see our Shipping page