Steeping Guidelines - White Peony Tea
1. Start with your favorite spring or filtered water. Use water well below boiling temperature (185°F).
2. Use 2 teaspoons for a 6 oz serving. Steep for 3-5 minutes.
• Remove the leaves when ready, relying on taste, not color.
• Re-steep to make another cup! Use a large enough strainer basket to allow the leaves to open and release their flavor.
• Play with the amount of tea, the water temperature and steeping time. Get to know the tea.
Non-perishable goods ship via Ground service Monday - Friday (except
holidays) and normally arrive in 3-7 days, depending upon destination.
Non-perishable shipments to Washington State, Oregon, Idaho, and
Northern California may arrive faster, in 1 or 2 days.
Standard Shipping Fees
- Up to $49.99 = $4.95 shipping
- $50 - $98.99 = $9.95 shipping
- $99 and over = FREE shipping
Free standard shipping applies to orders of $99 or more per U.S.
address, including non-perishables sent to Alaska and Hawaii.
Overnight shipping and other premium services cost more; for
more information on this and all shipping topics, see our Shipping page