Alaska Airlines' "Salmon-Thirty-Salmon"
FREE SHIPPING on all orders of $99 or more
Some premium services cost more...see below.
Standard Shipping Fees
• Up to $49.99 = $4.95 shipping
• $50 - $98.99 = $9.95 shipping
• $99 and over = FREE shipping*
NOTE: Free standard shipping applies to each order of $99 or more per U.S. shipping address.
Perishable packages sent to Alaska and Hawaii* are subject to the following surcharges:
• For orders up to $200 the surcharge = $19.95
• For orders above $200 the surcharge = 10% of the order total.
*Non-perishable orders going to Alaska and Hawaii totaling $99 or more ship Free.
Concerned about the global warming impact of your shipment? We have good news!
The carbon emissions and jet-related global warming effects associated with our shipments are being offset by our financial support for a green energy project overseen by the experts at NativeEnergy.
Visit our Vital Green™ page
to learn about this project and our other environmental policies:
• Our commitment to sustainably harvested seafood and organically grown foods.
• Our pioneering CubeCycle™ program that facilitates recycling of foam shipping cubes (US customers only, for now).
• Vital Choice practices and policies that support our commitment to good environmental stewardship.
What people say ...
Dear Vital Choice,
We received our goods today and they came through in great shape.
The packing and organizing was superlative and everything was still completely frozen – which was great because here in Texas we have had nearly 100 degree days.
We have ordered frozen food from other companies before but yours was by far the BEST packed. We WILL be ordering from you again.
Thank you for being there!!
– Helga and Pete Faust
Vital Choice Shipping Policies
Frozen Foods are typically shipped by 2nd Day Air service, Monday through Wednesday (see "Regular Service - Frozen Foods)" schedule below), unless otherwise requested.
Note: Some frozen orders may ship via 1-3 Day Express Ground service (as circumstances permit, and with extra dry ice).
To arrange for specific delivery time frames, please call 800-608-4825 to place your order.
NOTE: You can upgrade delivery service, at an extra charge (see Premium Services, below). If you have questions after reading this page, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org
International shipping is very limited
, and costs to countries other than Canada will be calculated by weight of goods shipped (see Canadian shipping surcharges
- Canada - We cannot ship perishable items to Canada. However, we can ship non-perishable goods to Canada (see Canadian shipping surcharges).
- Australia - Residents of Australia can order select Vital Choice canned seafood from our friends at Vital Choice Australia.
Please direct any questions you may have about foreign orders to our customer care desk at 800-608-4825.
When should my order arrive?
All times are Pacific Standard, and these guidelines apply unless you choose Overnight service:
Non-Perishable Goods - Order/Shipping Schedule using Regular Service:
Shipped via Ground Monday through Friday (except holidays), and normally arrive within 3 to 7 days, depending upon destination.
Shipments to Washington State, Oregon, Northern California, and Idaho may arrive in 1 to 2 days.
Frozen Foods - Order/Shipping Schedule using Regular Service*:
Orders placed Saturday, Sunday, Monday, or before 10 AM Tuesday will ship Tuesday* to arrive 1-3 days later.
Orders placed between 10 AM Tuesday and 10 AM Wednesday will ship Wednesday* to arrive 1-2 days later.
- Orders placed after 10 AM on Wednesday through 12:00 midnight Friday will ship Monday* to arrive 1-3 days later.
Frozen Foods - Order/Shipping Schedule using Overnight Service*:
Orders placed Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, or before 10 AM on Thursday will ship that day to arrive the following day.
Orders placed after 10 AM on Monday, Tuesday, and Wednesday will ship the following day to arrive the day after ... in other words, two days after the day the order was placed.
- Orders placed after 10 AM Thursday or at any time on Friday, Saturday, or Sunday will ship the following Monday to arrive Tuesday.
*Except when a holiday falls on the designated shipping day.
NOTE: We cannot guarantee specific delivery times.
- We strive to deliver your order on time to the address you designate. Virtually all of our deliveries are successful and we want to make sure yours is among them!
- The courier will normally knock on your door and, if no one answers, will leave your package at your door.
- Occasionally, perishables will arrive a day early. In most cases, if no one is home, couriers will leave the package at your door.
- We are not liable for orders that are not retrieved in a timely manner.
- If you have very special delivery needs, please call Customer Service at 800-608-4825 for assistance.
Premium services and fees
Premium Shipping Upgrades on orders containing frozen and non-frozen items are calculated separately.
For the Non-Perishable portion of your Cart
- Upgrade to 2nd Day Air Delivery: Add $9.95 up to $100, 10% of total above $100.
- Upgrade to Overnight Delivery: Add $25.00 for orders totaling up to $165.00. Add 15% of the total to orders totaling $165.01 or more. For example, it would cost $33.75 to upgrade an order of $225 to overnight delivery (225 x 0.15 = 33.75).
For the Perishable portion of your Cart
Upgrade to Overnight Delivery: Add $25.00 for orders totaling up to $165.00. Add 15% of the total to orders totaling $165.01 or more. For example, it would cost $33.75 to upgrade an order of $225 to overnight delivery (225 x 0.15 = 33.75).
- Perishable products should be refrigerated or frozen upon receipt. Slightly thawed sealed portions may be safely refrozen with no perceptible loss of quality or nutritional value.
- Unopened vacuum-packed smoked Salmon packages have a refrigerated shelf life of about 2 weeks.
- Unopened non-smoked Salmon packages have a refrigerated shelf life of about 3 days.
- After opening, smoked Salmon is best consumed within 3 days.
- Consume non-smoked fish (and our lightly smoked Sablefish) within 1 day of thawing, or keep frozen.
Canadian Shipping Surcharges
We can ship non-perishable goods to Canada.
However, due to customs delays, we cannot ship frozen goods to Canada.
Please note 3 things:
- We ship to Canada once a week, on Tuesdays.
- Orders must be received by Monday at 10:00 AM Pacific Time to ship on Tuesday.
- We must add Canada-shipment surcharges to our standard U.S. shipping charges (see below).
Standard shipping charges (all shipments to U.S. and Canada)
- Up to $49.99 = $4.95 shipping
- $50 - $98.99 = $9.95 shipping
- $99 and over = Free base shipping charge, however, a Canadian surcharge will be applied (see below) NOTE: All shipping costs are calculated per delivery address/order.
Non-perishable item Canadian surcharges