“Menopause and Beyond” special puts bestselling physician-author back in the spotlight
by Craig Weatherby
As longtime Vital Choice customers know, we’re big fans of Christiane Northrup, M.D., whose made it her mission to help women achieve optimal health, as naturally as possible, and connect with their inner selves … as well as with their mothers and daughters.
She’s a nutrition-savvy physician who is deeply knowledgeable about complementary medicine. Dr. Northrup also brings rare insight, empathy, and warmth to her private practice and public career.
Dr. Northrup also urged us to assemble our Healthy Mom & Baby Packages, and helped us pick the contents.
We want to help spread the word about her latest PBS-TV special, titled “Dr. Christiane Northrup: Menopause and Beyond—New Wisdom for Women.”
It airs throughout March on many PBS-TV stations: check your local listings or your PBS station’s web site for airtimes and dates.
Here’s Dr. Northrup’s own description of her new PBS special:
|Change Your Life and Your Misconceptions about Menopause|
I’m proud to announce the debut of my latest special—"Menopause and Beyond: New Wisdom for Women”—and I’d like to invite you to tune in when it airs on your local public television stations throughout the month of March.
There are 40 million American women who are 50 or older, and 20 million more who will reach menopause within the next decade.
If you’re one of these women, I want to dispel some popular misconceptions and let you in on the good news: The second half of your life is designed to provide you with more pleasure, prosperity, and fulfillment than you have ever dreamed possible!
Menopause and Beyond: New Wisdom for Women, which begins airing in March, is based on my newly revised edition of—the book that women around the world have embraced, including Oprah, when she turned 50 and faced “The Big M.”
In “Menopause and Beyond: New Wisdom for Women”, I’ll give you my new perspective on menopause and prove that it’s an illuminating chapter in a woman’s life—one with wonderful gifts and challenges to discover.
Most important, I’ll provide you with a blueprint for making sure that your menopausal years are the happiest and most vibrantly healthy years of your life.
Here are some of the topics I’ll cover:
- How to achieve vibrant cardiovascular health and recognize the real indicators of cardiovascular disease.
- Why an individualized approach to HRT, including bio-identical hormones and nutritional alternatives, works best.
- How to experience the best sex of your life after menopause.
- Why you should heed the messages behind your mood swings and hot flashes.
- Guaranteed ways to lose weight permanently and balance your hormones with diet.
- How to lower your risk of all cancers, including breast cancer.
- How to cultivate midlife beauty better than any cosmetic product or surgery ever could.
- Why stress of all kinds, including emotional, physical, or nutritional, can fuel hormonal imbalances… and provide an unparalleled opportunity for growth.
- How changes in the midlife brain prepare us for living with more wisdom than ever before.
It’s time to update your thinking and embrace menopause as an exciting time when you can change your life for the better. I explain how in “Menopause and Beyond: New Wisdom for Women.”
Thank you so much for tuning in. I appreciate your continued support and enthusiasm for my work and for creating your most vibrant health.
Christiane Northrup, M.D.